This garden tool shed is a good storage option for narrow gardens, small backyards etc. where some storage is required, but there is not the space or requirement for a garden shed.
- Overlap cladding. (timber placed on top of each other to create a panel)
- Sand felt, pent (one sided sloping) roof.
- Double door for increased accessibility.
- Forestry stewardship council timber.
- Padbolt to secure with padlock. (Padlock not included).
- Flat pack for easy assembly.
- Dimensions: Height 195.9cm (6ft5in), Depth 78.7cm (2ft6in), Width 181cm (5ft11in) Door height 166cm (5ft5in), Door width 61cm (2ft) = 122cm total door width.
Delivery 2 to 7 working days.
It is recommended that timber garden buildings are treated with a water based preservative once a year.
Self assembly required. Delivered in large sections.
England delivery included (Excluding South West England). For delivery to Scotland, Wales, or South West England, please contact for surcharge details.