The 800 Litre water butt, 'Ecopillar' made by Ecosure, is a large quality plastic water butt for larger sized gardens or for heavy use medium gardens. Available in a range of colours to suite different garden and house types. When full, the 800 litre water butt will hold the equivalent of 80 x standard 10 litre watering cans, which can be a real help when it is dry in summer. A great choice if you have numerous borders, hanging baskets, planters, veg garden etc.
- Comes complete with tap, shut off valve and rainwater diverter.
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack
- Shape maintained when full of water
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded polymer for strength & durability
- Made from Industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)
- 2 x ½'' brass threaded outlets
- The high quality brass tap fits into the raised threadform and can be used to fill a watering can. A shut off valve with hose connector is supplied for the bottom back outlet.
- The drainpipe diverter fits standard 68mm round and 65mm square downpipes.
- Raised ½'' brass threaded outlet for a watering can
- Bottom ½" brass threaded outlet to drain the reservoir completely
- Vented screw down lid. 22.8cm / 9 inches diameter.
- Made in Britain.
Everything is included for the water butt kit. Some simple DIY is required to set the water butt up. You will need a saw to create a gap in the plastic downpipe you are going to fit the diverter kit to. You will also need a drill (not included) to drill a hole into the side of the water butt,for the diverter kit pipe.
Dimensions - Height 180cm, Width 82.5cm, Depth 63cm
Capacity - 800 litres.
Weight - 45 KG
UK (£78) delivery included in the price. *Some non standard delivery postcodes in Scotland Wales and parts of England have a surcharge for delivery.
Delivery is typically 3 to 7 days after ordering.