700 litre Water Butt Kit
A large 700 litre rain water butt kit (350 litre double), that is perfect for collecting rain water to use in large gardens, with plenty of plants, vegetables etc. A great way to conserve water and reduce water bills if you have a mains water meter. Made from recycled plastic.
- Fits round downpipes with diameters of 68mm, 80mm and 100mm and square 65mm downpipes. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
- The butts are supplied pre-drilled and plugged and has two tap positions; one positioned 40cm from the ground to allow space to fill a watering can and another at the bottom for hose connection when used raised on a plinth or stand. (not included)
- Link pipe included to connect the two water butts together.
- The water butts have spring operated child-safe lids.
- Heavy duty taps, and rain diverter included.
Dimensions of water butts - Height 120cm, Diameter top 78cm, base 63cm.
GREAT USE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC! The water butt is made from 100% recycled plastic and this comes from both consumer waste and industrial waste. For consumer waste, these are plastics which are collected at the kerbside by councils. The post industrial waste is things like scrap from plastic companies, old gas pipes when replaced by utilities companies, old wheelie bins, car bumpers, etc.).
SAVE WATER FOR THE GARDEN AND REDUCE WATER BILLS IF ON A METER
HELP SLOW THE FLOW OF RAINWATER ENTERING THE SEWAGE NETWORK AFTER HEAVY RAINFALL. WHEN WATER IS SLOWED THE CHANCE OF SEWAGE SPILLS INTO OUR RIVERS AND SEAS REDUCES. ALSO REDUCES THE CHANCES OF FLASH FLOODS.
GB delivery included (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Delivery time is approximately 14 days.
Tracking will be added to the order when it is dispatched and you will receive an automatic email with the details.
is on back order