An 600 litre/ 3 barrel water butt kit, ideal for larger gardens or gardens that use a lot of water eg. with a greenhouse and veg garden. Simply fit one water butt to the drainpipe using the diverter kit and connect the other two with link pipes to start collecting rainwater that otherwise would flow away. Once 1 barrel is full the water will pour into the next one. If all of the butts become full the diverter kit will send the water down the drainpipe instead so they do not overflow. You can use the water butts to keep your garden flowers and vegetables well watered, without using water from the mains tap. This is especially useful for those on a water meter and will save money by lowering the water bill.
- 3 x Rainsaver Water Butts with a taps and child safe lids, 3 x stands 1 x Rain Diverter Kit and 2 link pipes included.
- Wood grain effect barrels.
- The Rain Diverter Kit fits standard 68mm (2.7") round and 65mm (2.5") square plastic downpipes. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
- The water butts are supplied pre-drilled, setting it up is easy.
- Child-safe locking lids.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- The 600 litre kit has three water butts and stands, a diverter kit, plus 2 link kits, to connect the three water butts.
Size of water butt - Height with stand 121.6cm, Diameter 68cm
GREAT USE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC! The water butt is made from 100% recycled plastic and this comes from both consumer waste and industrial waste. For consumer waste, these are plastics which are collected at the kerbside by councils. The post industrial waste is things like scrap from plastic companies, old gas pipes when replaced by utilities companies, old wheelie bins, car bumpers, etc.).
UK mainland delivery included (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Delivery time is approximately 7 days (Can take longer during peak season).
Delivery dates / tracking is added to orders when received from the delivery company. This will trigger a notification email to you.