The 180 Litre Water Butt Planter water butt made by Ecosure, is a compact plastic water butt for small / average gardens, both city and country. Available in a range of colours to suite different garden and house types. The water butt can also be used as a planter, as it has indented space at the top to add some plants, either annuals, such as Petunias, or perennials such as Lavender. When full the water will store enough water to fill 18 x standard 10 litre watering cans.
- Comes complete with tap, shut off valve and rainwater diverter.
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack
- Slim cylindrical design - ideal when space is limited
- Shape maintained when full of water
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
- 2 x ½'' brass threaded outlets
- The high quality brass tap fits into the raised threadform and can be used to fill a watering can. A shut off valve with hose connector is supplied for the bottom back outlet.
- The drainpipe diverter fits standard 68mm round and 65mm square downpipes.
- Raised ½'' brass threaded outlet for a watering can
- Bottom ½" brass threaded outlet to drain the reservoir completely
- Made in Britain.
Everything is included for the water butt kit. Some simple DIY is required to set the water butt up. You will need a saw to create a gap in the plastic downpipe you are going to fit the diverter kit to. You will also need a drill (not included) to drill a hole into the water butt, with the drill bit that is included..
Dimensions - Height 98.5cm, Diameter top - 60cm
Planting bowl capacity - 32 litres. Depth 17cm, width 52cm
Weight - 10 KG
UK (£35) delivery included in the price. *Some non standard delivery postcodes in Scotland Wales and parts of England have a surcharge for delivery.
Delivery is typically 3 to 7 days after ordering.