The 105 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt made by Ecosure, is a compact plastic wall mounted water butt for small / average gardens, both city and country. This water butt is great for when space is limited, or you just want some rainwater storage for the garden, but would prefer not to have a big water butt. At 105 litres, when full, it will hold the equivalent of 10 x average sized 10 litre watering cans of water. Available in a range of colours to suite different garden and house types.
- Made from new polymer.
- 4 inch wide screw down lid.
- Diverter kit and brass tap included.
- The drainpipe diverter fits standard 68mm round and 65mm square downpipes.
- ½'' BSP brass threaded outlet moulded into the tank
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack
- Slimline, modern design - ideal when space is limited
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Made in Britain.
IMPORTANT! The wall mounted water butt is only suitable for structurally sound, un-rendered brick walls only. When attaching to the wall, only drill directly into bricks, not into the mortar between the bricks.
Everything is included for the water butt kit. Some simple DIY is required to set the water butt up. You will need a saw to create a gap in the plastic downpipe you are going to fit the diverter kit to. You will also need to drill a hole into the side of the water butt, to attach the pipe from the diverter kit. This enables you to choose what side the hole is added, which could be important, if it is being put in a tight space.
Dimensions - Height 110.5cm, Width 50cm, Depth 25cm.
Weight - 12 KG
UK (£24) delivery included in the price. *Some non standard delivery postcodes in Scotland Wales and parts of England have a surcharge for delivery.
Delivery is typically 3 to 7 days after ordering.